AR Support Specialist
Join our team!
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be generally responsible for the maintenance, management, analyzation, and collection of all outstanding Accounts Receivables from a portfolio of customers. As the AR Specialist you will be empowered and expected to think critically and embrace a dynamic and challenging environment.
What is your mission?
You will provide the best service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Manage and monitor a high-volume portfolio of businesses accounts daily.
- Follow up and contact outstanding accounts systematically via phone call and/or email. Send out invoices and statements as necessary and requested.
- Process payments accordingly via the customer’s preferred method of payment.
- Identify the reason for payment delays and mitigate losses by timely escalation for collection, should the need arise.
- Identify and research internal reconciliation issues including but not limited to payment posting discrepancies such as chargebacks, short payments, un-allowed deductions, and misposted/misapplied payments; billing discrepancies such as pricing, freight costs, tax and miscellaneous; and merchandise issues, such as returns, damages, missing, short-ships, and over-ships, etc.
- Resolve issues by collaborating with different departments to facilitate resolution.
- Maintain documentation for all actions taken.
- Ensure compliance with prevailing policies and procedures.
- Research and analyze credit data for potential and current customers to determine the degree of risk associated with extending credit.
- Reviews and authorizes terms and credit limits.
Performs and assumes other related duties as assigned
- Back-up to cash applications.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years related experience in the AR domain, preferably, B2B collections is required, with credit background a plus
- Strong attention to detail, above-average analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organization skills and ability to arrange work in order of priority
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines
Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
Comprehensive HMO benefits and insurance since day 1
Dynamic company events
Above-industry salary package and incentives
Opportunities for promotion
Free meals and snacks
Worldwide, strongly uphold our values to be of service to our people, our clients, and our community.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST
We consider our people as the foundation of our success.
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our commitment to quality ensures that we always do our best.
WE EMBRACE INNOVATION
We stay agile and fast, always looking for ways to solve our clients’ needs.
WE DELIVER DELIGHT
We pride ourselves on helping our clients reach their full potential.
WE CREATE REAL IMPACT
We do things right and we get the job done.