eCommerce Associate I
Join our team!
We are looking for a highly organized, proactive, willing to get things done, takes responsibility, and detail-oriented person with great communication and problem-solving skills to provide pre-sales and after-sales support to our customers and sales managers globally. This person will have at least 8 years of sales, customer service, or account management experience serving international customers, preferably with knowledge of consumer goods, logistics, and CRM/ERP systems. Previous night shift BPO experience is highly preferred.
What is your mission?
You will provide the best service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Support initiatives on improving customer experience at Amazon, Shopify, and Marketplace
- Optimize and administer ongoing processes to continuously improve the customer experience by elevating our brand and product visibility
- Establish customer expertise and communicate pricing, payment terms, and vendor compliance guidelines
- Assist the process of item setup and transition
- Closely work together with Supply Chain partners to ensure accurate and timely forecasting and stock positioning
- Coordinate and execute ad hoc eCommerce projects with Sales, Operations, and retail partners
- Act as a subject matter expert on brand products
- Maintain customer portal, item set-ups, factory profiles, vendor guides, pricelists, and photo quote sheets and ensure correct information is housed within PMI database systems
- Maintaining all customer contact, opportunities, special deals, allowances, and records in OSC application
- Perform customer account management, ensuring correct account mapping in OSC and EBS, account set-up, and relevant documents are kept up to date
- Partner and work across the sales and operations teams to achieve strategic targets
- Initiate innovative ideas to increase process efficiency and improve customer experience
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues in a timely manner to maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Review customer program requirements and execute with the support of cross-functional teams up until product launch or program completion
- Resolve chargeback disputes, customer escalations, or any other error or discrepancy, and perform root cause analysis to prevent recurrence
- Monitor and generate reports on sales performance analytics
Who are we looking for?
- 5 years of industry experience in similar roles and capacity
- 4-year college degree
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally by phone or email
- Takes initiative and prioritizes tasks
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to gasp clients needs to increase customer engagement
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail
- Can proactively study and apply new information without constant direction given
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
- Solid computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM/ERP systems
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic that includes neatness and punctuality
- Willing and able to travel internationally
Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
Comprehensive HMO benefits and insurance since day 1
Dynamic company events
Above-industry salary package and incentives
Opportunities for promotion
Free meals and snacks
Worldwide, strongly uphold our values to be of service to our people, our clients, and our community.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST
We consider our people as the foundation of our success.
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our commitment to quality ensures that we always do our best.
WE EMBRACE INNOVATION
We stay agile and fast, always looking for ways to solve our clients’ needs.
WE DELIVER DELIGHT
We pride ourselves on helping our clients reach their full potential.
WE CREATE REAL IMPACT
We do things right and we get the job done.