EDI & Integrations Sr. Manager
Join our team!
As the EDI & Integrations Sr. Manager, you will drive excellence in the integration of EDI systems with a focus on modernization and reducing risk. You will lead an exceptional team of Boomi Developers, and Automation and Middleware Leads, and will be responsible for the development and execution of the health and ongoing maintenance of our primary EDI systems that fuel the business across Sales, Supply Chain, S&OP, Finance, and People Operations.
What is your mission?
You will provide the best service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Oversee the EDI function to ensure ongoing maintenance, system upgrades, expansions, architecture, and modernization.
- Document interface design and development using best practice methods.
- Provide a proactive approach to interface logging & monitoring.
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes and tools.
- Provides management oversight, and aligns and leads cross-functional and international project teams to ensure critical day-to-day program/project deliverables progress forward to deliver specified requirements, objectives, and value.
- Provide strategic analysis and recommendations to technology leadership to help execute the integration strategy of the enterprise.
- Develop strategic relationships with vendors of various integration platforms to drive negotiations globally for the enterprise.
- Builds and ensures effective relationships across internal teams and external organizations for current or future integration.
- Establish SLAs for the technology areas and identify and resolve issues.
- Provide strategic analysis and recommendations to technology leadership on future roadmaps.
- Participate in integration solution design, and solution delivery activities (reviews).
- Help define and set platform best practices and standards.
- Serve as a key subject matter expert in the field of global middleware, maintaining a deep understanding of the field and its related technologies.
- Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solutions.
- Provide technical integration expertise and experience during the planning, design, and delivery phases of integration projects.
- Lead the technical delivery of integration projects between internal and external parties.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ensure solutions align with business needs.
- Act as an escalation point to authorize and provide oversight on the build of critical and/or resource-intensive integrations.
- Evaluate employee performance and provide regular feedback; recognize strong performance and address performance gaps and accountability.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Manage a team of Boomi developers, and automation and middleware leads.
- Lead the development, communication, and oversight of team and individual goals; ensure goals, expectations, and standards are clearly understood.
- Manage, coach, motivate, and guide employees; promote employee development.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 8 years of directly related experience in EDI and systems integrations.
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory or people management position.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in Dell Boomi Environment Design & Setup, Dell Boomi Process Design, Development, and Deployment.
- Project experience in Development, Deployment, and Post-production Care in Boomi.
- Good knowledge of iPaaS concepts, Integration design patterns, and Integration topologies.
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, and Webservices.
- Knowledge in Communication protocols - SFTP, FTP/S, HTTP/S, File I/O, etc.
- Understanding of EDI Documents and X12 EDI Standards.
- Knowledge of Application connectivity MSSQL DB, Microsoft Great Plains, Salesforce, and eCommerce Platforms.
- Ability to functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straightforward scalable solutions.
- Associate Dell Boomi Developer Certification.
- Requires the ability to deal with ambiguity effectively and creatively develop processes to aid efficiency and effectiveness.
- Must have initiative, be resourceful, and be able to work independently without a lot of guidance.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize, manage time and projects, and multi-task in a fast-paced, growing company environment.
- Requires fluency in English with good verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate with all levels of management and staff in a diverse, global environment.
- Must be proficient in the MS Office Suite of software.
- Thrive under our core values.
Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
Comprehensive HMO benefits and insurance since day 1
Dynamic company events
Above-industry salary package and incentives
Opportunities for promotion
Free meals and snacks
Worldwide, strongly uphold our values to be of service to our people, our clients, and our community.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST
We consider our people as the foundation of our success.
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our commitment to quality ensures that we always do our best.
WE EMBRACE INNOVATION
We stay agile and fast, always looking for ways to solve our clients’ needs.
WE DELIVER DELIGHT
We pride ourselves on helping our clients reach their full potential.
WE CREATE REAL IMPACT
We do things right and we get the job done.