Join our team!
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning, and development and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future. ACCO Brands is seeking a Financial Analyst who will have end-to-end responsibility for the development and execution of customer agreements. This role reports to the Director of Finance for Customer Programs and will assist the Programs Team in the US and Canada in various activities of the Customer Programs Process. The role also works closely with all team members and is an integral part of the team and the process!
What is your mission?
You will provide the best service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Assisting with the administration of the Customer Contract Lifecycle process for all customers
- Executing the settlement/payment processes to accurately meet our obligations to our customers
- Determining if a contract is ready to be closed and closing out the agreements
- Maintaining a consistently strong control environment
- Working collaboratively in the Customer Agreements & Programs (CAP) Team to identify and implement best practices
- Working on ad hoc projects as needed
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of experience in finance and accounting roles
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to speak and present in an effective, clear and concise manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to navigate large datasets, comfortable with complexity
- Advanced Excel skills and comfortable data warehouse reporting tools
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience with US GAAP, and SOX is a plus
Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
Comprehensive HMO benefits and insurance since day 1
Dynamic company events
Above-industry salary package and incentives
Opportunities for promotion
Free meals and snacks
Worldwide, strongly uphold our values to be of service to our people, our clients, and our community.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST
We consider our people as the foundation of our success.
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our commitment to quality ensures that we always do our best.
WE EMBRACE INNOVATION
We stay agile and fast, always looking for ways to solve our clients’ needs.
WE DELIVER DELIGHT
We pride ourselves on helping our clients reach their full potential.
WE CREATE REAL IMPACT
We do things right and we get the job done.