Global Accounts Manager
Join our team!
are looking for an Accounting Manager to supervise, track, and evaluate
day-to-day activities. Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing
financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting,
analyzing, verifying, and reporting information. We are also looking for someone
to work closely with our financial management team.
What is your mission?
You will provide the best service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury and budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Who are we looking for?
- Proven working experience as an Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor, or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
Comprehensive HMO benefits and insurance since day 1
Dynamic company events
Above-industry salary package and incentives
Opportunities for promotion
Free meals and snacks
Worldwide, strongly uphold our values to be of service to our people, our clients, and our community.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST
We consider our people as the foundation of our success.
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our commitment to quality ensures that we always do our best.
WE EMBRACE INNOVATION
We stay agile and fast, always looking for ways to solve our clients’ needs.
WE DELIVER DELIGHT
We pride ourselves on helping our clients reach their full potential.
WE CREATE REAL IMPACT
We do things right and we get the job done.