Product Data Analyst I (Project Based)
Join our team!
The Product Data Analyst I work as part of the Item Configuration team to manage the data supporting all Items and Bills of Material (BOMs) throughout the lifecycle of a product for all PMI brands and business units. He/she works cross-functionally to ensure products are structured and configured correctly and that all aspects of item data are correct using Oracle. He/she is knowledgeable in Supply Chain management, ERP/MRP, Inventory, Bill of Material, and Engineering Change Control. Previous night shift experience with a BPO or multi-national company is recommended.
What is your mission?
You will provide the best service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Supports business units with Item and BOM data control.
- Analyzes and controls the creation, activation, revision, and deactivation of all item numbers and BOMs in Oracle.
- Monitors, records, and responds to incoming requests to the Item Configurator inbox.
- Communicate with requestors to understand the end goal; advise if other documentation or approvals may be required.
- Manually enters and maintains data into Oracle when necessary.
- Works cross-functionally with all business units and service teams: Engineering, Planning, Operations, Product Management, Graphics, Industrial Design, and Customer Service/Sales to ensure products are structured and configured correctly.
- Assists in the resolution of system and process-related issues; acts as an information resource for issue resolution.
- Researches information as appropriate to resolve problems encountered or data not accepted by system edits.
- Seeks out and resolves root causes of errors in product configuration.
- Maintains the BOM library, ensuring the Bills are complete, accurate, and stored in appropriate locations.
- Makes recommendations to management for improvements in processes.
- Maintains close liaison with other departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business-related field
- 2-3 years of experience with BOM and item configuration experience using Oracle
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong project management skills and process-oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Well-developed problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to effectively adapt to changing conditions and projects.
- Must thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent computer skills in Oracle, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word, etc.
- Experience with Agile Product Lifecycle Management tools a plus
Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
Comprehensive HMO benefits and insurance since day 1
Dynamic company events
Above-industry salary package and incentives
Opportunities for promotion
Free meals and snacks
Worldwide, strongly uphold our values to be of service to our people, our clients, and our community.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST
We consider our people as the foundation of our success.
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our commitment to quality ensures that we always do our best.
WE EMBRACE INNOVATION
We stay agile and fast, always looking for ways to solve our clients’ needs.
WE DELIVER DELIGHT
We pride ourselves on helping our clients reach their full potential.
WE CREATE REAL IMPACT
We do things right and we get the job done.