Project and Compliance Manager
Join our team!
You will manage key security and compliance projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope and budget. You will be accountable for developing project plans, driving transformation, and coordinating the delivery of projects that have both significant business value and potential operational risk. You will also work with an extended team to monitor costs, evaluate, schedule, and allocate various resources. To be successful, you will need to be able to balance competing objectives in a complex business environment operating within the Call Centre sector.
What is your mission?
You will provide the best service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Manages the design and implementation of a strategy and approach to Risk, Compliance, Controls, Monitoring, Loss Prevention, and Policies/Processes.
- Supports the implementation of new initiatives, system solutions, and/or products/services by reviewing business cases, business requirements, and other project documents in order to identify and mitigate possible compliance risks.
- Provides centralized oversight to monitor and analyze reported regulatory compliance risks and control.
- Identify and address systemic weaknesses in processes, reporting to stakeholders and senior management detailed review findings along with recommendations.
- Maintains a high level of awareness and knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements to provide.
- Ongoing monitoring support to the Business Units by applying a risk-based approach to identify, assess, and mitigate risks.
- Communicate, manage, and mitigate regulatory compliance risk applicable to Contact Centre Operations.
- Liaises with the appropriate business units to seek clarification and guidance on contract exceptions and/or issues.
- Champions a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops, and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vision/values/business strategy, and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- Accountable for executing and leading project plans ensuring completion of deliverables within the defined deadlines, scope, and budget.
- Assist in the definition of the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop detailed project plans and deliverables that align with stakeholder expectations and standards.
- Coordinates internal resources and/or third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of deliverables.
- Manage changes to the overall project scope, schedule, and costs using the appropriate verification processes.
- Employ effective project and change management methodologies to assess and minimize any project risk, and escalate issues and barriers as necessary to management.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools/techniques, track completion of action items, and develop baseline metrics of success.
- Showcase high-performing practices that can serve as a template for other areas.
- Ensure control of projects/work streams: dealing with conflicting priorities, issues, risks, dependencies, and change.
- Balance the demands of concurrent projects while maintaining a high level of diplomacy.
- Champion project management best practices and process improvements.
- Communicate program details effectively to all stakeholders providing project status updates, feedback, and reporting on projects.
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed management skills to coordinate and delegate activities, and develop and maintain quality performance
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, influencing, and relationship management skills
- High degree of independence and sound judgment and discretion in reporting or escalating complex or sensitive issues in a timely manner
- Expert at quickly adapting and multitasking to unforeseen changes in priorities and initiatives, and prioritizing accordingly
- Contact Centre or BPO experience
- PMP Certification is considered to be an asset
- Certification from ISACA is considered to be an asset
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation is considered to be an asset
- PCI DSS knowledge is considered an asset
- SOC 2 knowledge is considered an asset
Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
Comprehensive HMO benefits and insurance since day 1
Dynamic company events
Above-industry salary package and incentives
Opportunities for promotion
Free meals and snacks
Worldwide, strongly uphold our values to be of service to our people, our clients, and our community.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST
We consider our people as the foundation of our success.
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our commitment to quality ensures that we always do our best.
WE EMBRACE INNOVATION
We stay agile and fast, always looking for ways to solve our clients’ needs.
WE DELIVER DELIGHT
We pride ourselves on helping our clients reach their full potential.
WE CREATE REAL IMPACT
We do things right and we get the job done.