Sales Development Representative
Join our team!
We are looking for a highly organized, proactive, willing to get things done, take responsibility and detail-oriented person with great communication and problem-solving skills to provide pre-sales and after-sales support to our customers and sales managers globally. This person will have at least 8 years of sales, customer service, or account management experience serving international customers, preferably with knowledge of consumer goods, logistics, and CRM/ERP systems. Previous mid or night-shift BPO experience is highly preferred.
What is your mission?
You will provide the best service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Set up accounts and maintain customer details in the CRM system
- Assist Sales Development Associate II and Sales Manager with customer presentation needs
- Order Processing, Review, Reporting, and forecast checking for the EMEA Region
- Run necessary business reports and provide sound analysis
- Research chargebacks and other errors/discrepancies (root cause analysis)
- Review, understand, and communicate vendor business and compliance requirements
- Work with customers, distributors, and sales reps to resolve PO issues
- Work with Planning, Logistics, and IT to resolve supply chain issues
- Perform special tasks and assignments as needed
Who are we looking for?
- 4 years of industry experience in a similar role
- 4-year college degree graduate
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Knowledge of U.S. and EU retailers and consumer products
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Good time-management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organizational levels
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
- Solid IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic that includes neatness and punctuality
Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
Comprehensive HMO benefits and insurance since day 1
Dynamic company events
Above-industry salary package and incentives
Opportunities for promotion
Free meals and snacks
Worldwide, strongly uphold our values to be of service to our people, our clients, and our community.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST
We consider our people as the foundation of our success.
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our commitment to quality ensures that we always do our best.
WE EMBRACE INNOVATION
We stay agile and fast, always looking for ways to solve our clients’ needs.
WE DELIVER DELIGHT
We pride ourselves on helping our clients reach their full potential.
WE CREATE REAL IMPACT
We do things right and we get the job done.