Strategic Growth Specialist
Join our team!
We are seeking a proactive and dynamic Strategic Growth Specialist to lead the charge on Coupa, DSSI, and Shopify accounts. This multifaceted role focuses on upselling, recapturing lost opportunities, acquiring new customers, and overall strategic account management. As a key player in our sales process, you will engage in hands-on tasks, including discovery calls, and devise strategies to drive revenue growth.
You will provide the best service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Identify key target markets and create tailored sales scripts for different segments.
- Conduct market research to understand customer trends and needs.
- Manage new customer opportunity lists by segment and purchase tool.
- Prioritize opportunities and submissions for Coupa, DSSI, Shopify, and assigned channel accounts based on opportunity size.
- Build a pipeline and grow customer accounts on each channel through cold calling, emailing, and relationship building.
- Communicate cross-functionally on pipeline management and address customer feedback to enhance conversion rates.
- Send and manage connection requests to Coupa and DSSI customers.
- Establish and track key performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Present benchmarks and propose improvements to enhance performance, reduce churn, and increase customer lifetime value.
- Launch and optimize automated touchpoints including email nurture flows and post-call follow-up emails.
- Build a promotional calendar with incentives focused on repeat purchases, upselling, and customer retention.
- Audit and clean Salesforce for order frequency and estimated order size.
- Analyze customer usage patterns for upselling opportunities.
- Conduct regular check-ins with regular customers to encourage repeat purchases and increase customer satisfaction.
- Implement customer retention programs tailored to individual customer needs.
- Identify reasons for customer attrition.
- Develop targeted re-engagement strategies.
- Conduct outreach campaigns with compelling offers.
- Collaborate with new representatives for tailored win-back proposals.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related experience in sales, selling into enterprise-level accounts, account management, or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, e-commerce, or other directly related field.
- Proven experience in account management, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Coupa, DSSI, and Shopify platforms.
- Requires the ability to effectively deal with ambiguity and creatively develop processes to aid efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to derive insights from data.
- Must have initiative, be resourceful, able to work independently without a lot of guidance.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize, manage time and projects, and multi-task in a fast-paced, growing company environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Must be able to effectively collaborate with all levels of management and staff in a diverse, global environment.
- Must be proficient in the MS Office Suite of software.
Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
Comprehensive HMO benefits and insurance since day 1
Dynamic company events
Above-industry salary package and incentives
Opportunities for promotion
Free meals and snacks
Worldwide, strongly uphold our values to be of service to our people, our clients, and our community.
We put people first
We consider our people as the foundation of our success.
We strive for excellence
Our commitment to quality ensures that we always do our best.
WE EMBRACE INNOVATION
We stay agile and fast, always looking for ways to solve our clients’ needs.
WE DELIVER DELIGHT
We pride ourselves on helping our clients reach their full potential.
WE CREATE REAL IMPACT
We do things right and we get the job done.