Payroll and HR Specialist
Join our team!
The Payroll & Human Resources Specialist is responsible for providing confidential administrative support services in a variety of functional areas within the Human Resources Department such as Employee Services, Organizational Development & Talent Management across all brands.
What is your mission?
You will provide the best service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Process multiple bi-weekly payroll for 300+ employees
- Processes payroll exceptions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and employee changes
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage and hour laws and best practices
- Accurate maintenance of employee records
- Facilitates completion of official and required documents related to new hire paperwork/onboarding
- Year-end payroll reporting including W-2 processing support
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
- Update and distribute monthly organizational chart updates (PowerPoint)
- Support with Benefits Administration and Annual Open Enrollment
- Assist with workers’ compensation
- Support team on ad hoc requests
- Assist with candidate sourcing by reviewing resumes/profiles/CVs and presenting viable candidates to the Principal Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Gather candidate and interviewer availability and assist with scheduling candidates at various interview stages as needed.
- Upon request, utilize alternative recruiting sources to proactively search for passive candidates.
- Coordinate with Principal Talent Acquisition Specialist on a weekly basis for status updates.
- Support Talent Acquisition on ad hoc requests.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in Human Resources, Business, or another relevant field
- Minimum Experience: Three (3+) years’ experience in multi-state payrolls and HR Generalist functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong expertise in ADP Workforce Now (WFN) with a qualified history in payroll using multiple department codes
- Familiarity with WFN data, validation tables, and HRIS configurations
- Must have a clear understanding of garnishments and child support deductions.
- Understanding of multi-state and multi-entity processing
- Must be able to meet the ADP preset payroll submission deadlines and communicate effectively with HR and management.
- Understanding of quarterly and annual tax filings; W-2s, 1099s, W 2Cs, and ACA reporting
- Understanding of tax withholding requirements and registration for multi-state and local taxes
- Familiarity with employment labor laws and legislation
- An understanding of employee relations
- Ability to manage complexity ambiguity and multiple priorities.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail.
- Cooperative team player with an upbeat, positive, “can-do” attitude!
Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
Comprehensive HMO benefits and insurance since day 1
Dynamic company events
Above-industry salary package and incentives
Opportunities for promotion
Free meals and snacks
Worldwide, strongly uphold our values to be of service to our people, our clients, and our community.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST
We consider our people as the foundation of our success.
WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
Our commitment to quality ensures that we always do our best.
WE EMBRACE INNOVATION
We stay agile and fast, always looking for ways to solve our clients’ needs.
WE DELIVER DELIGHT
We pride ourselves on helping our clients reach their full potential.
WE CREATE REAL IMPACT
We do things right and we get the job done.